Friday 7 December 2012

Week 8-Weekly Reflection

What:This week we have started carving our Co2 cars. Mine is slim in the middle and shaped like the top of a cone at the front. I think is going to win because the shape of it will have good  aerodynamics. On Tuesday we had our last session of badminton. I enjoyed learning the new skill which was hitting it and then turning your hand over and hitting and then putting your behind your back and hitting. Yesterday we had social dancing practise. We had to do the makarina and it was really funny because every one was laughing. All the year six's have been practicing the Haka and the song for our year six leavers item.

So What:This week I have learnt how to hit the shuttle in badminton by puting my hand behind my back and hitting it. It took a few trys to do it but I eventualy got it. I have also learnt new dances in social dancing.

Now What:My goal for next week is to try a little bit harder in Kapa Haka because I think that I am not giving it 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment