Monday 10 December 2012

Going to Rutherford

Today all the year six's went to Rutherford. The group that I was in did music first. The first thing we did was a little test. We had a piece of paper and a pencil and there was questions up on the white-board about the song that was playning. The first question was what style of music is playing ? Iw rote pop. The second question was what instruments can you hear and I wrote drums and keyboard. The third question was who is the artist? I wrote Katy Perry. And the last question was what is the name of the song and I rote E.T all of my answers were correct. Then we had free time and I went on the drums and the electric guitar. Next we went to food technology. The other group made pizza but my group made scones. Tarron and Damien's scones were huge they were like the size of a hand. I thought that the scones were yum but I wished that I would have put raisins in mine instead of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment