Friday 26 October 2012

Week 3 Reflection

What:On Monday it was Labour Day so we had the day off school. Me and my mum went to the beach and I saw a baby skark we also picked up some shells and driftwood. I found a egg that had not been hatched so me and my mum took it up to the sandunes so it didn't get washed away by the waves. On Thursday we did Rippa Rugby. This time only Jordan was there, Junior was not there. The class got split in half and into teams, there was a blue team and a black team, I was on the black team. I got two tries and Tarron got two as well. The blue team beat us. Jake got three tries and Keylan got three tries. I didn't mind that we lost I just had fun.

So What:This week I have learn't that our class moans allot when playing games because in Rippa everyone was yelling "Give me the ball. " I think I have done well at our habit of mind because in the weekend I was going to do a backflip but I didn't do it becuase I have never done a backflip and I dont know how to. So if I did it I could have broken my neck.


Now What:My goal for next week is to not talk so much while doing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment