Friday 19 October 2012

Week 1 Reflection

What: On Monday we did art. We did a drawing of our favourite part of our holidays. First we drew it second we went over it with vivid and then last we died it. Mine was a picture op me jumping my motor bike at the off road track in Tauranga with my dad. Yesterday two men gave us a rippa rugby lesson, there names were Jordan and Junior. Our new habit of mind is taking responsible risks. I think I have done well at it so far because at lunch time I was going to jump off the top of the play ground but I didn't because I didn't want to hurt my sore ankle. I think the risk that I took was responsible.

So what: This week in art I have learnt to paint with a piece of cardboard and a sponge. I enjoyed doing art.

Now what: My goal for next week is to be able to talk and do my work at the same time. Next week I want to persist and finish all of my work on time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment