Friday 24 August 2012

Week 6 Reflection

What: Today we went to the gym. It was really fun. First we did some sprints up and down the big and bouncy mat. The mat is as bouncy as a trampoline. Next we did some forward and backward rolls. After that in our groups we went to the rotations. My groups first rotation was the trampoline. Me and Iasiah where doing forward flips on the trampoline. When we went on to our next rotation I was watching Tarron when he was on the trampoline and he did a backwards flip. Then we went on to our next rotation witch was the circuit. Iasiah was carefully crawling across the rock climbing wall and I went straight to the mini trampoline. After a few minutes it was time to go to our last rotation. We were in the foam pit. When Mrs Larsen turned her back I went up behind her and tackeled her into the foam pit. On Wendnesday we had some chinese students come to our school. We got taught how to write our names in chinese and they also taught us how to write chinese numbers.

Now What: Next week I need to concentrate more and try get all of my work finished on time.

So What: Next week I want to get better at maths.

1 comment:

  1. Ms O'Connor says: No wonder I saw Mrs Larsen walking funny that day!!!

    ReplyDelete