Saturday 3 November 2012

Week 3 Reflection

What: On Tuesday after school I went to Brandin's house with Tarron and Damian. We were playing on the trampoline and on the scooters and then me and brandin started play fighting. I got Brandin in a head lock and then I flipped him over on to the ground and then Brandin got back up and he chased me around outside and I wasn't watching were I was going and I whacked my foot on his scooter. It was very sore. When my mum picked me up from Brandin's house she took me to the hospital. We were there for four hours. We got a Xray and they said that my 3rd toe on my right foot is broken because my bone chipped off and it is really sore when I bang on something. I have a bandage around my toes and I'm on crutches. On Thursday we had the year 6 Kapa Haka. When I waddled in on my crutches every one looked at me.

So What: This week I have learn't that being on crutches isn't really that fun its actually pretty annoying.

Now What: I think that I have not achieved my goal for this week because I have been talking while doing my work and I have not been finishing my work. So my goal for next week is to stay on task and try sit somewhere were I will not get distracted.


3 comments:

  1. HI Brandon,

    Mr Hall here from Blue 3. Your toe sounds like it is really painful. I hope it gets better soon so you can go back on the trampoline. I was once on cruches because I hurt my ankle playing rugby. It was really annoying!

    I think your idea of sitting somewhere else so you can do your work is a good idea,

    Let us know how you get on. GOOD LUCK

    Mr Hall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I am Edward and I am in blue 3 and Iam very sory your toe has heart tel us if your beter

      Delete
  2. HI im Haroon i feal sorry for your foot i hope you get beater soon bye

    ReplyDelete